U.N. says Congo will need $2.25 billion to aid uprooted people in rebel-hit east

KINSHASA (Reuters) – The United Nations will need to mobilise a record $2.25 billion this year to address the mass displacement of people in east Democratic Republic of Congo following a major offensive by M23 rebels last year, the U.N. coordinator for the country, Bruno Lemarquis, said on Wednesday. Read full story

Source : https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2023/02/22/un-says-congo-will-need-225-billion-to-aid-uprooted-people-in-rebel-hit-east

spot_img

Latest Articles